The AGSE 2022 conference “Applied Geoinformatics for Digital Transformation and Environmental Stewardship” The conference is taking place 01-05 Nov 2022 in on-site and hybrid mode at Digital University Kerala co-organized by C V Raman Laboratory of Ecological Informatics, School of Informatics, Digital University Kerala, by Stuttgart University of Applied Sciences, and by our Commission on SDI and Standards.
This year’s event will focus on the following topics:
- Applied Geoinformatics: Open Source Geospatial Technologies, OpenAPI based services, AOIs to deliver Climate Data
- Digital Transformation: Internet of Things, Sensor Web, SDI and linked data , Digital Twins, Smart Cities, Realtime 3D
- Environmental Stewardship: Geodata and Geoscience to support realisation and measurung SDGs, disaster manegement, safety and emergency response
As part of the event, we plan again to provide keynotes, paper presentations and workshops.
Details can be found at http://applied-geoinformatics.org/yourls/agse2022home or http://applied-geoinformatics.org/.
I invite you to contribute (again) to this event:
- Submit your abstract, paper or workshop: http://2022.applied-geoinformatics.org/ (“Calls”)
- Register: http://2022.applied-geoinformatics.org/registration/. We distinguish between attendees from low- and middle-income countries and high-income countries and physical resp. online participation.
- Feel free to share this call to your colleagues and through your social networks.
Best regards – Franz-Josef